FREE Speakers for your Community Group Through our Speakers Bureau
BA-FCA's Speakers Bureau will provide free speakers for your church or community group in an effort to increase the number of educated funeral consumers.
The programs will be tailored to the amount of time available, number and age of the audience, and whether the group wants to make their own plans or whether they expect to be in charge of someone else’s death arrangements. We also can come out and consult with staff at agencies that want to give information to clients facing death.
Some of the topics that have proven popular are:
- Getting Prepared Without Getting Taken
- Eight Reasons Why Funeral Directors (Almost) Always Have the Upper Hand
- How to Have a Home Funeral
- Is a Green Burial in Your Future?
- Prepaying vs Preplanning a Funeral
- Six Ways to Help Someone Facing Death
- Why Have a Funeral Committee in Your Church?
A variety of organizations have had programs through the Foundation in the past couple years—
Parkinson Support group
Women’s social clubs
Call the BA-FCA office at (650) 321-2109 or email us if you would like to schedule a date for a speaker.